[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » AffordableCebu.com Lobby » OFW Discussion » NEED HELP
NEED HELP
cobristDate: Wednesday, 17 August 2011, 6:25 AM | Message # 1
Group: Members
Awards: 0
Reproofs: 0%
hi im new in this website,my question is how can i see my metrobank information?like how my money in my bank or haow can i transfer the money to my family in the phil.using online sending money,thanks..

milky_wayDate: Wednesday, 17 August 2011, 7:59 AM | Message # 2
Awards: 1
cobrist, you need to apply for Metrobank Internet Banking in order to view your money online. Through Metrobank online banking, you can also transfer funds to your family.

joselito777Date: Wednesday, 17 August 2011, 8:05 AM | Message # 3
cobrist, this might help you... How to Apply for Metrobank Online Banking Service (MetrobankDirect Retail Internet Banking)

cobristDate: Wednesday, 17 August 2011, 9:42 AM | Message # 4
Awards: 0
hi thanks for the info,but it seems that i need to go in my bank to see my appearance?im here in US now,and i have problems reagarding my insurance that they taking money from my metrobank account.i called them to say that i want to cancel my policy contract,but i need to submit a lot of documents.and some of the documents they asking me i can't provide also,.its make me frustrated..i will try to call later at my bank branch in the phil if they give me more info how can i have access online,i apreaciate your answer,.thank you

Added (17-August-2011, 9:42 Am)
---------------------------------------------
joselito777,thanks for the info.

joselito777Date: Wednesday, 17 August 2011, 9:47 AM | Message # 5
cobrist, why do you want to cancel your insurance policy contract? Is there any problem with the insurance you invested in? Can you tell us more with your problem? And what's the name of the insurance you agreed upon or invested in?

mmojunkiesDate: Wednesday, 02 November 2011, 3:10 PM | Message # 6
It doesn't even have to be Metrobank. If you're in the US, you can apply for a prepaid debit card that allows for quick money transfer to Philippines. I do mine using a visa debit card and I haven't gone back to Western Union or bank wires.

Forum » AffordableCebu.com Lobby » OFW Discussion » NEED HELP
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: